1. Were you named after anyone?
I was kind of named after my dad. My middle name is a twist on his middle name, which he went by, and I gave my first born son a name which is a twist on that. You follow?
2. When was the last time you cried?
Probably a couple of days ago, I cry a lot.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey. I could eat it every day!
5. Do you have kids?
2 boys. 3 if you count my husband.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
I did that once. I will NEVER do it again, nor sky diving or any other free-falling type deal.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats. We love cereal at my house, we have an average of 8 boxes at any given time. But I like the grown-up types.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. Is that a thing?
12. Do you think you are strong?
Yes. Thank you, Diabetes. And thank you, swimming.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip, am I right, Mel?
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I’m not really sure. I NEVER know people’s eye color or notice what they’re wearing. Maybe facial expression? I’m not sure.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favorite thing about you?
My weight. Mostly my belly… L
17. Who do you miss the most?
My sister-in-law. She’s serving an LDS mission in Portugal. Emails only.
18. What is the technique that you need to work on the most?
Patience, that’s more of a virtue. Standing up on my road bike.
19. What color shoes are you wearing?
Just socks. They’re blue.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken stir-fry. Yum. Also, go me for cooking!
21. What are you listening to right now?
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hmmm… blue/green or teal
23. Favorite smells?
Babies, citrus, and clean things.
24. How important are your political views to you?
Very. Sorry if I offended you around election time.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
BEACH!!! All. The. Way.
26. Favorite sports to watch?
Basketball, football, swimming
27. Hair color?
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
30. Favorite food?
I like crunchy things, like crackers, and fruit, lots of fruit.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
I hate scary movies. But I’m more in to action than happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched?
Zero Dark 30. See? Oh, that IS a happy ending though…
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Gray, with silver dots that spell “diet coke” So cute, got it for $4 in Vegas, wear it all the time.
34. Summer or winter?
35. Favorite dessert?
Cookies and Ice Cream
36. Strength training or cardio?
CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO
37. Computer or television?
Both. Usually at the same time. LOL
38. What book are you reading now?
39. What is on your mouse pad?
Mouse pad? Hello… that is SO 6 years ago! The one on my desk has a picture of my 2 kids… it’s cute.
40. Favorite sound?
That click/fizz when you open a diet coke, the crunching of snow under your feet, and the ding of a text message.
41. Favorite genre of music?
Probably pop… I also like country, Latin, and alternative.
42. What is the farthest you have been from home?
The Dominican Republic.
43. Do you have a special talent?
I can say all 50 states in about 30 seconds or less, I know my alphabet backwards, and… I’m a REALLY great teacher!
44. Where were you born?
San Diego, California
45. Where are you living now?
Salt Lake City, Utah
46. What color is your house?
47. What color is your car?
Red…. Wait a minute… my husband picked the color.
48. Do you like answering 48 questions?
Sure! You should do it too!